Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lytro Camera

Yesterday I got a new Lytro light field camera.  I haven't had much chance to try it out yet, and not in broad daylight.

The first thing I liked about it was the information message when I plugged it into the computer and there were no photos on it.  It gave a helpful tip on how to handle it:

What to do?  Disconnect that camera from your computer and get out there, in the wide world, and take some pictures!

The perfect message...

So far my results aren't so great.  The pictures are all grainy and none of mine have come out with the clarity of the ones on Lytro's website.  But then, I've only played at twilight hours, and it's mostly picking a high, grainy ISO.

I need to read the manual more and figure it, plus do some playing during regular daytime on the weekend.

Some of them are here on my Lytro page...

Here's an example, if I get the HTML right:

No comments:

Post a Comment