Monday, October 22, 2012

Autumn Sunday in Central Park


What a fun day!  Leena wanted to see the leaves turning red and yellow for autumn so I suggested we go to Central Park, which has more trees than any other park…

We walked up 9th Avenue then over to Columbus Circle and into Central Park where we just walked around, up as far as the mid-70's blocks and then back home…

Central Park is a really fun place to just watch people, especially parts like the Bethesda Fountain and Conservatory Water.

I carried my 24-85mm zoom lens, a kit lens that came with a Canon camera I bought in the mid-90's.  It's been my normal go-to lens for years, until last year when I got an L-series 35mm prime lens.  It was fun to take it again for the zooming, but it does lack the clarity of the professional model.

Unfortunately my camera's CF card ran out of space before we finished...  It's the second time in four years I've actually done that...

The full album, with captions (I don't know why Blogspot doesn't bring them in, it even shows them when choosing the pictures to add to the blog...) is on my Picasa page....















































































No comments:

Post a Comment