Sunday, September 30, 2012

Walking Exercise to the Upper East Side

Leena and I went for a long walk from our apartment on West 49th Street between 9th & 10th Avenues, east to 1st Avenue, then up to 60th Street and over to the river alongside the Queensboro Bridge at the East River Pavilion.

Then we walked on the walking / biking path up to Carl Schurz Park and Gracie Mansion, using the public restrooms there before heading back inland towards Central Park.

At Central Park we walked down 5th Avenue to Central Park South and over to 7th Avenue, then zig-zagged our way back to our apartment on West 49th Street...

Overall a good walk.

I carried my SLR with the Tokina 11-16mm ultrawide angle lens, but wasn't happy with most of the pictures...  After using my Canon 35mm f/1.4 L series prime lens, the photos I get from almost all my others just seem dull and lifeless in comparison.



View Autumn Sunday Walk on Upper East Side in a larger map


No comments:

Post a Comment